Oman Air has launched a sale flying from several hubs in Europe including London, Manchester, Paris, Milan, Istanbul and Moscow. We have looked at the different options and found good deals flying from Paris or Milan to Bangkok.
Oman Air has a 4* rating and flies the 787s to Bangkok. It has a fairly small business class cabin with 18 seats in a 2-2-2 configuration. All flights will stopover in Muscat, the carrier’s home airport.
Flights departing from Paris or Milan
- Bangkok – £1,450
- Colombo – £1,550
There’s good availability in January 2020, so if you’re looking to escape for some winter sun Bangkok could be a great tropical destination to visit. Options flying from London are available but cost increases significantly, at £1,920 from London to Bangkok, nearly £500 more.
- Depart from Paris or Milan will give you the best deals
- You must book before Friday, 15th November 2019.
- Valid for outbound travel period from 9th November 2019 to 30th June 2020.
- The offer is not applicable to codeshare flights
- Usually, the Gulf carrier will offer a complimentary stopover but this is not valid with the offer
- Only limited seats are available on promotional fare
Valid for outbound travel period from 9th November 2019 to 30th June 2020.
- Departure points: London, Manchester, Paris, Milan, Istanbul and Moscow
- Book by: Friday, 15 November 2019
- Travel until: 30 June 2020
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Maximum stay: 1 month
- Sectors: 2 each way
- Booking class: R
- Stopovers: Permitted but no complimentary hotel stopover paid for by the airline.
- Frequent flyer points accrual: Yes. But it depends on fare class. For the Business Lite option, you get 150%
- Refundable: No
- Changes after booking: Yes – Euro 250 fee.
How to Book
The flights are not available on Google Flights, so you will have to book directly from the Oman Air Europe sale website.
The airline has three different tiers for business class options, and the Business Lite option provide the cheapest price. Apart from the ability to refund your flight booking and getting 50% more points, there’s little difference between the Lite and more expensive options.
So is this a good deal? How much should you pay for a business class seat? We have created a cheat sheet to help us work this out, read our blog on “How much should you pay for a business class seat?” We think the flights represent good value for money, however, if you’re not desperate to book, we predict there will be multiple airline sales happening after Thanksgiving in the Black Friday sales. Did you book these flights? Sign up to our newsletter for more offers.