Singapore Airlines have posted a great premium economy deal to cities across Australia for the remainder of the year and the first 4 months of 2021. With some dates 11 months away, we think there’s a chance some Europeans may be eligible to enter Australia on tourists visas by then.
Return prices in business class from Oslo
- Melbourne – £1,162 / €1,295
- Sydney – £1,167 / €1,299
- Brisbane – £1,177 / €1,310
- Perth* – £1,146 / €1,275
* The Singapore-Perth route is operated by an A350 without a premium economy cabin, so this 5hr sector would be in economy.
There are two stops on the outbound and on the return (Copenhagen first, then Singapore). If you don’t live in the Oslo or Stockholm areas then you’ll also need to pay to fly there first.
While coronavirus remains a threat, airline lounges may be closed at airports and in-flight meal services may be reduced or removed on some routes. Check with Singapore Airlines to be sure you’re getting a premium economy deal worth having.
You may find our 10 Things To Consider Before Booking A Coronavirus Travel Deal useful.
There is very good availability showing right up until April 2021.
- Departure points: Oslo or Stockholm
- Book by: 60 days before travel
- Travel until: 15 April 2021
- Minimum stay: Saturday night
- Weekend departures: Yes
- Sectors: 3 each way
- Booking class: P
- Stopovers: Unlimited.
- Frequent flyer points accrual: Yes. 100% miles flown
- Refundable: Yes – $200 USD fee.
- Changes after booking: Yes.
How to Book
Where to credit the Points?
The fare is both cancelable and changeable, which could be a useful safety net if plans need to change later in the year. At just £28 per flying hour for a 5-star airline, we rate this premium economy fare a BUY.
Book on an American Express Membership Rewards Gold or Platinum card to earn an additional 1,100 KrisFlyer Miles on the booking.
Take advantage of the free stopovers rule by breaking your journey at any of the transit points – Copenhagen or Singapore.
Don’t forget to sign-up to our weekly newsletter to get our latest updates delivered straight to your inbox.