Lufthansa and Swiss have just kicked off a tiny first class flash sale that offers first class travel to a handful of destinations for the price of a business class ticket. Once again, Stockholm is the golden departure point for these offers.
Return prices in first class from Stockholm
- Bogota from £2,150 return
- Johannesburg from £2,200
- Muscat from £2,198
- Dubai from £1,942
There are 2 sectors on the outbound with some journeys having a painful 3 sectors on the return – a couple of intra-European hops after the long-haul return back into either Zurich or Frankfurt. Jo’burg looks the nicest option and best value, with it being bang-on our £85/flying hour target for first class on a 4-star carrier, yet including 5-star Lufthansa First in one direction!
Availability is looking great between mid-October 2019 and early-June 2020 – loads of scope to take advantage!
- Departure points: Stockholm
- Book by: 13th October 2019
- Travel until: 31st May 2020
- Minimum stay: 6 nights including a Sunday night
- Weekend departures: Limited – some Fridays.
- Sectors: 2 each way
- Booking class: A
- Frequent flyer points accrual: Yes -300% miles flown
- Refundable: No
- Changes after booking: No
How to Book
As well as adding your Star Alliance frequent flyer number to the booking, consider paying for the flight using an American Express Membership Rewards or Miles and More Mastercard so you can bag more miles.